Railway Station

Designed by Narciso Clavería, it was opened in 1920 and is a building with a rectangular base with three sections similar in appearance to an old Arabic palace and which is full of details: tiles showing an Arabic influence and plaster mouldings, below a harmonious combination of shapes and materials such as brick, plaster, ceramics, iron and wood.

The central section is flanked by two side naves, one of which is adjacent to the clocktower, which imitates the style of Toledo church towers. Below this the royal hall was built, because Alfonso XIII used to bring official visits to Toledo by this mode of transport.

Este sitio usa cookies de navegación, que recogen información genérica y anónima, siendo el objetivo último mejorar el funcionamiento de la web. Si continuas navegando, consideramos que aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información sobre las cookies y su uso en POLITICA DE COOKIES