Minor seminary

In this old medieval palace, that passed from the Tellez family to the Dávalos family and then to the ancestors of the count of Cedillo one can still see fragments of Mudejar plaster mouldings and epigraphic and figurative decorations.

The wall is of Toledo bonding. In the XVI Century the elegent Renaissance patio was built and Moorish coffered ceilings installed. After the War of Independence, the palace was granted to the School of Santa Catalina, its own building having been destroyed. It was redesigned in 1925 and is noe occupied by the Minor Seminary Santo Tomás de Villanueva.

Este sitio usa cookies de navegación, que recogen información genérica y anónima, siendo el objetivo último mejorar el funcionamiento de la web. Si continuas navegando, consideramos que aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información sobre las cookies y su uso en POLITICA DE COOKIES